The B-EX4T2 will come in either 203/300 or 600dpi variants, permitting specialist high definition printing with superior top printing quality.
* Maximum speed of EX4T2-HS can be 6 ips.
** The 600dpi mind choice is just for use using the EX4T2-HS.
*** The B-EX4T2 was benchmarked against competitor products in stand-by mode.
• Inexpensive industrial printing
• Flat mind for compatibility with competitor estates
• Cost-effective, for legacy system substitute
• High-specs, high-throughput, high-performance and very durable
• Media compatibility
• Longest ribbon available on the market
• USB and Ethernet as standard serial, parallel, USB host and WLAN are optional
• Emulation for convenient & easy substitute of competitor’s products
The B-EX4T2 series is made to seamlessly replace competitor products, using Z-Mode emulation to integrate into legacy software systems. Flat-mind technology, left justified media and using inside and outdoors wound ribbons enables for substitute of ageing and pricey to function legacy printing estates (with easy transition from old label and ribbon stock).
PERFORMANCE With No COST
With speeds as high as 12ips*, some inch B-EX4T2 range is made for demanding industrial printing. Advanced processing power ensures not just fast output, but additionally efficient throughput.
RIBBON & MEDIA
Left-hands aligned media, using the choice for inside or outdoors wound ribbon, ensures compatibility and competitiveness inside the media marketplace. A 600m ribbon can also be available, for less media changes and additional lowering the all inclusive costs of possession.
With innovative technology like double-ribbon motor control, snap-in printheads and field upgradeable options**, the B-EX4T2 series is constantly on the lower maintenance costs.
PROTECTING THE Atmosphere
Eco-friendly credentials range from the coveted Energy Star programme along with a solvent-free ribbon, in addition to delivering ‘Carbon Zero’ printing. All of this, combined with cheapest power consumption available on the market—.